Spent a lovely day listening to the Aussie’s getting slaughtered in the Ashes and putting parts on Daisy, the second bamboo bike. The only thing left to do now is test her for Australian standards then hand her over! Here’s how she’s looking:
- Heat treating bamboo
- Bamboo Bike #2 – The Daisy
- Why not to buy a titanium bike frame
- Choosing the bamboo for your frame
- bio-resins – alternatives to epoxy resin
- Bamboo Bike Frame Strength Test
- An all carbon bike?
- Foam & carbon
- Bamboo Bicycle Club Live Challenge – another great initiative!
- The progressing Panda