- Heat treating bamboo
- Why not to buy a titanium bike frame
- Bamboo Bike #2 – The Daisy
- Choosing the bamboo for your frame
- bio-resins – alternatives to epoxy resin
- Bamboo Bike Frame Strength Test
- An all carbon bike?
- Foam & carbon
- Bamboo Bicycle Club Live Challenge – another great initiative!
- The progressing Panda
Category Archives: testing
So it’s been 5 years since I built Maisie, my first bamboo bike, and since then she’s morphed from a svelte single-speed cyclocross machine, to a more relaxed and convenient commuter and tourer. It’s amazing how versatile a bamboo frame is … Continue reading
Today my 4th frame, the recently finished The Samurai, underwent my quality assurance testing that I do on all frames. The video below details the test and shows that the frame is strong and passes the Australian Standards for Frame … Continue reading
A visual report into how she’s fairing…
I’ve conducted the same test I did on the first frame to Daisy and she’s passed with flying colours. Here’s a video of her getting squeezed: She just needs a rack installed and a chain-guide and she’s ready to roll … Continue reading