- Heat treating bamboo
- Why not to buy a titanium bike frame
- Bamboo Bike #2 – The Daisy
- Choosing the bamboo for your frame
- bio-resins – alternatives to epoxy resin
- Bamboo Bike Frame Strength Test
- An all carbon bike?
- Foam & carbon
- Bamboo Bicycle Club Live Challenge – another great initiative!
- The progressing Panda
Monthly Archives: January 2011
The third bike is to be a sleek and fast road bike named The Panda! Here’s how she’s looking geometry wise (this is still a work in progress): She’ll be running the beautiful Campagnolo Veloce groupset and Ritchey Pro components … Continue reading
Two and a half months after the initial meeting Daisy’s finally found a home with her owner, Daisy! They met on a gloriously warm and sunny Melbourne evening. Frolicking infront of my camera for a short moment and then riding … Continue reading
I took Daisy to my favourite alleyway in Brunswick and snapped these classy shots: