- Heat treating bamboo
- Bamboo Bike #2 – The Daisy
- Why not to buy a titanium bike frame
- Choosing the bamboo for your frame
- bio-resins – alternatives to epoxy resin
- Bamboo Bike Frame Strength Test
- An all carbon bike?
- Foam & carbon
- Bamboo Bicycle Club Live Challenge – another great initiative!
- The progressing Panda
Monthly Archives: October 2010
“We bear in mind that the object being worked on is going to be ridden in, sat upon, looked at, talked into, activated, operated, or in some other way used by people. When the point of contact between the product … Continue reading
The second bike is underway. She’ll be a similar vein to Maisy, but for a friend named Daisy. I’ve got the front triangle mitred and the drop-outs are being laser cut. Progress!
Above is a video of my homemade frame testing apparatus. It’s far from scientific, but good enough to satisfy my curiosity as to whether or not the frame passes the AS/NZS 1927:1998 Frame & Fork Assembly test. The method described … Continue reading