- Heat treating bamboo
- Bamboo Bike #2 – The Daisy
- Why not to buy a titanium bike frame
- Choosing the bamboo for your frame
- bio-resins – alternatives to epoxy resin
- Bamboo Bike Frame Strength Test
- An all carbon bike?
- Foam & carbon
- Bamboo Bicycle Club Live Challenge – another great initiative!
- The progressing Panda
Monthly Archives: September 2010
The final touches on the finished bike – a Bamboo headset spacer, and a hub spacer for the single speed cog it’s running. And a photoshoot…
After some 5 long months the first bike is finished! I’ll write more up soon, but first impressions are it’s a sturdy smooth ride. 10.2kg with the current build on it, but could easily get under 10kg with some lighter … Continue reading
I’m not normally one for superflous veneers, but when given the opportunity to pimp my bamboo bike even more I just couldn’t resist. With 2 hubs in tow (one new, one old), I measured the diameters between the flanges and … Continue reading