Got the new jig all set and the 2nd frame all tacked up last night. Next is to do the brake and chain stay bridges, then onto a layer of fibreglass (only around the metal parts) then carbon fibre!
- Heat treating bamboo
- Why not to buy a titanium bike frame
- Bamboo Bike #2 – The Daisy
- Choosing the bamboo for your frame
- bio-resins – alternatives to epoxy resin
- Bamboo Bike Frame Strength Test
- An all carbon bike?
- Foam & carbon
- Bamboo Bicycle Club Live Challenge – another great initiative!
- The progressing Panda