- Heat treating bamboo
- Why not to buy a titanium bike frame
- Bamboo Bike #2 – The Daisy
- Choosing the bamboo for your frame
- bio-resins – alternatives to epoxy resin
- Bamboo Bike Frame Strength Test
- An all carbon bike?
- Foam & carbon
- Bamboo Bicycle Club Live Challenge – another great initiative!
- The progressing Panda
Category Archives: jig building
How cool is this? There’s some great simple innovations in the frame building kit here. I hope it gets funded!
I decided to splurge out on a better jig, as the home-made setup I was previously using was a bastard to adjust and get everything level and straight. So I ordered some Maytec aluminium extrusion and components and now have … Continue reading
Sharks with frickin’ lasers. That’s what I’m talking about. Ok, well minus the sharks. It’s more like jigs with frickin’ lasers. Close enough. Check out the hi-tech laser-level action below. The mitres are all done, so now it’s a matter … Continue reading